COFDM Modulator 2-programme
- Converts two A/V inputs onto a single COFDM DVB-T TV channel
- Simple front panel set-up with OLED function display. No computer required.
- VHF or UHF channel output for SD programmes
- PSI generation: SDT, NIT, LCN
- Adjustable RF output level
- Modular format for wall/bulkhead or DIN rail mounting
Why Order From Vision Products...
- Fast Shipping
- High Quality
- Expert UK Support
The V40-1100 COFDM takes 1 A/V signal sources and modulates them into a
single UHF DVB-T channel in standard definition compatible with Freeview
set-top boxes and IDTV’s.
The modulator has been designed to be simple to set up by the front
panel removing the need to use a computer or handset. A single DTT
channel can be created in the VHF or UHF bands for use with larger, more
complex commercial SMATV systems. Compatible with the format of the
V90-440 Quad single channel filter amplifier.