- Designed for large, medium and small, line or locally powered IRS installations
- Power from headend or anywhere on H: Hi/Lo trunk cables via remote or local power supply
- Terrestrial filter to suppress 4G/LTE interference
- Slider attenuators/slope controls for stability and reliability
- Fully screened diecast housings for extreme interference immunity
- Pre-mounted earth bars and 6mm2 earth post
Why Order From Vision Products...
- Fast Shipping
- High Quality
- Expert UK Support
There are five line/local – powered multiswitches in the V9-EVO range. The 8, 12, 16, 24 and 32 output mutliswitches are built in high quality zinc alloy diecast housings for extreme immunity to interference as well as having high rigidity and stability for installation in all but the harsest indoor environments.
EV9 multiswitches are fully active minimising the need for headend amplifiers except in larger systems. Despite being active, EV9 multiswitches are designed for low current consumption where the built-in satellite amplifiers are only active if a satellite reciever is connected. This allows for only the terrestrial circuits and LNB to be powered via the trunk when no satellite signals are required.
All multiswitches have stepped gain at each bank of eight outputs to balance subscriber signal levels and allow long (up to 90m) and short subscriber cables to be connected to the same multiswitch. this reduces system complexity and cost, making the V9-EVO the professional choice.
The input attenuators on V9-EVO multiswitches use slider switches for accurate and reliable control of the signal levels. These attenuators will not change in value over time unlike other designs, ensuring reliable and stable performance for life.