- 2kV DC or AC isolation
- Ideal for isolating trunk cables across different phases of the mains
- Stops balancing current travelling along coaxial cables
- Can be used to block DC in separate IRS sections and power supply overload
- Isolates inner and outer conductors of coaxial cable.
- Bulkhead fixing, earth post and safety cable sleeves
- Frequency 85 – 2400MHz <2dB Insertion Loss
Why Order From Vision Products...
- Fast Shipping
- High Quality
- Expert UK Support
The EV5-255 is a compact 5 cable, safety critical device, AC/DC Galvanic Isolator, for IRS installations where separate sections of the system require being electrically isolated from each other. This is especially important where different parts of a system are powered and earthed on different phases of the mains electrical supply.
|No. of Inputs||5|
|No. of Outputs||5(Isolated)|
|RF Frequency Range||40-2150MHz|
|Isolation Voltage||2kV AC|