Mains Powered Launch Amplifier
- Designed for large, medium and small line powered IRS installations
- Power from headend, anywhere on horizontal trunk cables via remote power supply, or local power
- Current consumption as low as 60mA from trunk and 65mA receiver
- Active satellite and terrestrial with “stepped” gain for signal equalisation
- Switchable input attenuators for all satellite and terrestrial input bands
- High input/output capability for long subscriber lines
- Pre-mounted earth bars and 6mm2 earth post
- LED power indicator
- Fully screened diecast housings for extreme interference immunity
Why Order From Vision Products...
- Fast Shipping
- High Quality
- Expert UK Support
EV5 Launch and Line amplifiers are designed for EV5 cascaded and radial multiswitch systems for amplifying satellite and terrestrial trunk cable signals. Each amplifier has four separate SAT IF amplifiers and one broadband terrestrial amplifier in a fully screened diecast housing for added interference immunity. V5-100T and 101T are designed to filter 4G-800 LTE interference. Each model incorporates reliable switched attenuation and slope control on all five inputs. The terrestrial amplifiers use high-quality push-pull technology for low distortion and high output capability.
EV5-100T with built-in power supply can be used to power line-powered systems including the LNB at up to 2A. EV5-101T can be line powered via its input or output connectors or with a remote power supply (V5-034 recommended). Both models have LED indicators for power and fault indication.